heyy. so it's the beginning of real winter now, so i thought it would be time for this tip! enjoy!
- make sure your parent/ guardian calls into your school so you have an excused absence.
- only stay home sick if you REALLY feel sick, because you're gonna have to make up the work anyways..
- don't fake sick. just don't do it. it's not worth missing a day of school for. in my opinion. no, i'm not saying i love school and it's so great, but chances are you're really gonna get sick one time this year, so don't waste being out sick for nothing.
- dress in sweats/ pj's so you're super comfy all day on your road to recovery. (:
- if you know that you have a test/ quiz the next day, use staying home to your advantage & study! no, not ALL day, but maybe one hour during the day & then more at night! of course, only if you feel up to it!
- drink tea or hot chocolate if you have a sore throat, preferably tea, but hot chocolate would work too.
- if you have a cold, drink orange juice!! it REALLY helps! drinking normal is fine, but drinking the calcium & vitamin D enriched one is even better!
- hydrate with water! drinking water throughout the day ( a lot! ) no matter what sickness you have. if you have a stomach bug, take it easy at first, but make sure to drink water or you can get realllllyyy dehydrated! trust me, my cousin had a stomach bug & didn't drink any water so then she had to go to the hospital for dehydration! so drink it. also, if you have a cold it helps prevent coughing sometimes.
- use an emergency inhaler if you need one. if you are diagnosed with asthma or cold-induced asthma, take your inhaler, but you probs know that!
- take medicine! take benedryl, motrin, pepto-bismol, etc for a fast recovery!
- read! reading might not be your favorite activity, but if you have a book report due in two weeks, this day being at home can be a great head start to reading!!
- relax! sleep really matters when you're sick. go to bed as early as possible!
- don't bother your parents all day! they won't want to keep you home again! lol (: jayy kayy ♥
- listen to music. it can be super realxing & a great pass time!
- play some gamees on your ipod to pass time (:
- that list of stuff to do on a rainy day that you still haven't done? do it! ( if you can)
- make a collage
- clean your room
- read magazines (:
- make your friends bday cards (:
- organize pictures & make a scrapbook
lol these are getting like too much energy stuff lol (:
haha well, for all you sick ladiess, feeeeel betterr! ♥